2012-03-22

Welcome to my blog ^___^

So this is my first real blog and I am quite excited because of that but first of all I think I have to tell you some things about me.

My name is Yu and I live in Wels (Upper Austria). I am 17 years old and I am a student at BG/BRG Dr. Schauerstraße ^__^ It is not that easy all the time but I really like my school and enjoy learning new things
Talking about my hobbies first of all I have to tell you that I have lots of them but my favourite hobbies are singing, dancing, theatre, reading and writing stories ^__^

What I want to write about in this blog is fashion, my life and things that touch me. Of course sometimes it will be a bit like a diary but I will also write about more serious topics ^^


Have a nice day <3
Yu



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen